Being overweight and the struggle to lose weight and keep it off.
Set realistic weight loss goals with rewards for motivation
Include your kid’s in your workout routine
5 Tips To Kick start Your Weight Loss Journey
Recent CommentsAustin dumpster rental on March 4, 2014voyance gratuite on March 4, 2014hartley on March 4, 2014wiki.maestia.ru on March 4, 2014Archives March 2014
Losing weight is a challenge we must face head on in order to win. It takes hard work and dedication. You must change not only the amount if food that you eat, but also the type of food. It is sometimes difficult to wait until the next meal before eating so we like to snack. This is okay provided your snack of choice is not too high in calories.
I would like to share some of my favourite low calorie snacks.
1. Jello cups. I love these. They taste great, and provide just enough satisfaction to tie me over until the next meal. I eat the sugar free ones which only contain 5 calories! That is amazing.
2. Whole almonds. You can buy individual snack size packs, or one big bag and portion it into snack baggies.
The calories are a little higher, but nuts in small amounts are great. This is a perfect snack if you want something to help feel a little fuller until your next meal.
3. 1% Cottage cheese cups. This is another of my favourite snacks. It is a good protein snack that’s satisfies your hunger and is only 90 calories.
4. 1 boiled egg. Again this is a great high protein snack to tie you over. This will help you feel full and energetic.
5. Yogurt cups. Another favourite snack that fulfills your hunger. Depending on what type of yogurt you prefer the calories usually range from about 50-100.
I know it’s hard to say no to the typical snack junk foods but a snack also doesn’t have to be just carrots and celery!
« Set realistic weight loss goals with rewards for motivation
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Mail (will not be published) (required)
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.Notify me of new posts by email.
Copyright © Kelly''s Weight Loss - Being overweight and the struggle to lose weight and keep it off. - Powered by WordPress
Health - Weight Loss, How To Lose Belly Fat, Electronic Cigarette